This is the privacy statement of 12Build Sales B.V. This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data of customers by 12Build Sales B.V. and its affiliates (hereinafter collectively: “12Build”).
Safeguarding privacy and confidentiality of information
12Build considers safeguarding the privacy and confidentiality of information essential. 12Build makes every effort to ensure the protection and proper use of your personal data, such as your name, address and account number. This privacy statement explains how 12Build processes and protects your personal data.
Basis for the collection and use of personal data
If you want to use the services of 12Build, it is necessary to process some of your personal data. This includes the data needed to perform the agreement. 12Build also processes your personal data in order to comply with a statutory obligation of 12Build. If 12Build has a legitimate interest that outweighs your privacy interest, 12Build shall be entitled to process your personal data in that situation. A customer story, photo or quote shall only be posted on the website following consent.
Purposes of the processing
12Build will only process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Performing the SaaS services, including continuously further enriching the marketplaces;
- Acquiring new customers and other marketing activities;
- Handling orders for repro services;
- Communicating with customers for the purpose of support, invoicing and collection, expansion of functionality;
- Posting content on social media for marketing purposes;
- Maintaining the (financial) administration.
Sharing and transfer of personal data
12Build shares your personal data with various organizations. These engaged organizations shall only have access to the personal data necessary to perform their task. 12Build usually acts as a data controller. Where necessary, we have entered into data processor agreements with these organisztions to ensure legitimate processing. 12Build's website and application (including customer personal data) are hosted in data centers within the European Union. For the proper performance of its services, 12Build also uses third-party support services. To the extent that these service providers process personal data of customers outside the EU, this shall be done in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. 12Build does not sell any personal data to third parties. Nor will 12Build disclose any personal data you provide it with to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Personal data categories:
12Build collects the following personal data: Name and position contact person, gender, email address, DID number/mobile number, IP address and visit history, voice log telephone contact with 12Build, any personal quotes posted on the online platform (address, place of residence, bank account numbers etc. relate to business data only).
12Build ensures that your personal data will not be retained for longer than necessary within the scope of the provision of services, unless retention of your personal data is necessary to comply with a statutory retention obligation or you request the erasure of your personal data. If there are overriding grounds, such as a statutory retention obligation, your request may be refused.
Data security and integrity
12Build has drafted security policies and implemented measures to protect (personal) data from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your (personal) data will be strictly limited to those who are involved in providing services to you on behalf of 12Build or who are otherwise authorized to do so within the frameworks of privacy legislation. Individuals who have access to the (personal) data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of such information. Our ISO 27001 certificate demonstrates the high level of (personal) data protection we offer.
Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have several rights under the GDPR. 12Build considers it important for you to be able to exercise these rights. You may exercise any of the rights below by sending an email, a letter or a request to our office. You have the following rights:
- Right to access: you have the right to access your personal data processed by 12Build;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate;
- Right of erasure: you have the right to have your personal data erased if 12Build no longer needs it for the purpose for which it was processed;
- Right to restrict processing: if the accuracy of the personal data processed is disputed, the processing is unlawful, 12Build no longer needs the personal data for the processing purposes or you have objected to the processing, you have the right to restrict processing. In that case, the personal data may not be processed or modified (temporarily);
- Right to data portability: you may request to have all your personal data transferred by 12Build to another organization;
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data by 12Build. In the event of such a request, 12Build will stop processing the personal data unless there are legitimate grounds that outweigh your interests;
- Right not to be subjected to automated processing: you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing where the consequence has a legal bearing on you, such as profiling. 12Build does not engage in profiling.
If you have a complaint about the practices of 12Build, you can submit it to 12Build, or you can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if it relates to the protection of personal data. You can do this via: Website Dutch Data Protection Authority
You may contact 12Build's Privacy Officer at the address below:
12Build Sales B.V.
Attn. The Privacy Officer
Ernst Machstraat 10
7442 DL Nijverdal
Email address: email@example.com
Tel.: +31 (0)88 – 022 8400
Connecting construction partners based on their expertise and more efficient online collaboration.
Our solutionsProcurement process Premium Profile
Our partners12Build Ecosystem Become a partner
SecurityOverview Data protection Policy